Thursday, February 18, 2016

Morning Exploration Time

 
 Students played in the kitchen and wrote down their menu items.

 We played instruments to "Let It Go"

 We documented our learning.

We replicated the Great Wall of China.

"I see bugs and flowers.  I think they are pretty. 
 I wonder how bugs pollinate the flowers?"

"I made a spring. It is bendy."

"I made sunglasses!"

We love the Frozen book and pretending to be the characters!

"I made a castle. I wonder why castles need 
cannonballs and knights need horses to ride?"

Just making some predictions about the Super Bowl.

We enjoy building Lego creations and writing about it!

 We created a building for Spiderman to climb!

 We can build the Statue of Liberty.

There is always a long line at the American Girl store!


No comments:

Post a Comment