Monday, April 11, 2016

Community Restaurants and Grocery

Restaurant and Grocery Store Exploring

Labeling our grocery items... Learning about the dollar and cent signs


Taking phone orders at the Chinese restaurant.

 Would you like to order a burrito or chips and salsa?

The many flavors and toppings of ice cream...
"I liked serving ice cream and taking orders.
 Hole punching the cards was hard!"-Brynn

 The flower shop and special deliveries...
"I delivered wedding flowers and Mother's Day flowers.
  I filled out cards too!."-Payton

What toppings would you like on your pizza?

Mail deliveries were a big hit in our classes!
"I learned that you have to pay to mail something
 and some envelopes cost more."-Addison

"I liked Chinese and fortune cookies for good luck!"-Olivia


 The bakery is full of yummy desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment